Online Application
Public, Social & Healthcare Practice - Client Development Advisor - Johannesburg
Who you’ll work with

You’ll work in Johannesburg with our Public, Social and Healthcare practice (PuSH). This practice provides management consulting services to governments and agencies at the national, state, and local levels within the Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa regions.

What you’ll do

You will focus on business development, capture management and proposal delivery for government and donor clients in South Africa

You will work closely with Go To Market service line leaders and management consultants, and will play a key role to expand our firms impact in South African PuSH sector. We call this process clientele development, which we can break into three phases - business development, capture management, and proposal delivery.

You will have responsibilities across all three of these areas, as an individual contributor and key catalyst for collaboration with GTM leaders and associates. Business development will comprise about 60% of your effort, with the remaining 40% of effort spread across capture management and proposal delivery. The division of effort between capture management and proposal delivery can vary based on the opportunity.

Qualifications
  • 15-20 years of professional experience at a professional services firm focusing on business development, capture management, and proposal delivery
  • Undergraduate degree with outstanding record of academic achievement required; advanced degree preferred
  • Focused study in public, social and healthcare sectors – such as agriculture, education, public health, government transformation, public service delivery, economic growth, finance, etc.
  • Preference would be given for candidates who have worked with South African Government, State Owned Enterprises (SoE) and/or major firms serving those governments
  • Successful track record in developing client relationships
  • Broad and extensive network with the government agencies and contractors
  • Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
  • Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
  • Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
  • Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
  • Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively in English and the local office language(s)

What to Expect


If you want to know what kind of questions we ask in the application, you can find out here.

Questions

Please review our frequently asked questions here.

If you are still unable to find the answer you are looking for click here to email our online application support team.